Aion Refer A Friend Program
Refer a friend to play Aion, and you could get free in-game items and free game time!**Subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
Aion Refer A Friend Program
Refer a friend to play Aion, and you could get free in-game items and free game time! Your friend will get a free game trial and in-game items that help level new characters. (Subject to the terms and conditions listed below.)
You and your friend can use the Aion mentor system to help your friend to level up faster and easier by defeating difficult monsters together, and you can gain tokens to purchase high-level gear!
What do I get?
When your friend buys Aion (applies a digital or retail box serial code to an account), you get:
When your friend pays for a subscription for at least one month of Aion game time, you will be automatically credited with one month of free game time.
What does my friend get?
We'll email each friend a 10-day free trial, as well as the following in-game items:
- 15 Berdin's Amulets (50% bonus XP)
- 100 Lesser Running Scrolls
- 100 Lesser Courage Scrolls
- 100 Greater Recovery Serums
Each friend can apply the in-game items to up to five unique characters.
Who is eligible to participate?
You can refer a friend so long as you have a game account in good standing.
How do I refer someone?
- Log in to your NCSOFT® Master Account.
- Select your Aion game account from the accounts listed under Game Accounts.
- In the Actions section, click the Refer a Friend link.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Click the Refer a Friend button.
- Once we have sent your friend the email, you'll receive an on-screen confirmation.
- You can then return to your Refer a Friend page to check the status of your outstanding invitations.
How many friends can I refer, and can I get multiple sets of items and free months?
The maximum number of referrals that you can send per account is currently set at 20. You can have a maximum of four referrals outstanding at once. For each new friend that you refer who meets the requirements, you'll receive the in-game items and a free month of Aion game time. As soon as one of your friends buys Aion, you'll receive your in-game items, and we'll allow you to refer an additional friend. As soon as your friend's account enters its first billing cycle, you will receive a free month of credit applied to the account that referred the friend.
How do I check on my referrals?
Once you are logged in to your Aion game account, you can check the status of all of your outstanding invitations on your Refer a Friend page.
When do I get my in-game items?
You get your in-game items after your friend buys Aion and applies their digital or retail box serial code.
How do I get my in-game items?
Log in to your Aion game account and access your Refer a Friend page to check the status of all of your outstanding invitations. When the Invitation Status table indicates that your friend has bought Aion:
- Click the Apply In-Game Items link in your Aion game account in the Action section.
- Select a server in which you have made a character, and click the Next button.
- Select the character you want to receive the items, and click the Next button.
- Click the checkbox next to the appropriate item pack, and click the Next button.
- Review the confirmation page, and click the Apply the Items/Item Packs to This Character button.
Once you've assigned items to a character, log in to Aion and retrieve the items via in-game express mail.
When do I get my first free month?
You get your free game time after your friend buys Aion and pays for the first month of game time. (Time included with the digital client or boxed game purchase doesn't apply.)
How do I get my first free month?
Log in to your Aion game account to check the status of all of your outstanding invitations on your Refer a Friend page. As soon as your friend enters their first billing cycle, you will automatically receive a free month credit applied to the account that referred the friend.
How does my friend get the items?
The instructions on how your friend gets their items are included in the email we send to your friend.
Are there any limitations on the Aion trial serial codes?
Yes, Aion trial accounts are good for ten days or level 20, whichever is reached first. At that point, the Aion trial account expires. All of the character information and progress is retained, meaning your friend can continue the adventure as soon as your friend upgrades to a standard Aion account.
To upgrade an Aion trial account to the standard game (to buy Aion), go to the Aion section of the NCSOFT store, or purchase a retail box at one of our partner retailers.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is void where prohibited and is subject to server space availability. This offer can be suspended by NC Interactive, LLC. at any time and for any reason. At the time of the referral credit, both the referring and the referred customer must be current in their payments and in compliance with the Aion User Agreement. If both parties are not current and in compliance, the referral credit will be denied. If a referring customer cancels his or her account, all remaining referral credits are forfeit. A referral credit cannot be refunded. A referral credit has no cash value.
Help and Support
For additional information and help, visit Support Services.
- What do I get?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- How do I refer someone?
- How many friends can I refer, and can I get multiple sets of items and free months?
- How do I check on my referrals?
- When do i get my in-game items?
- How do I get my in-game items?
- When do I get my free month?
- How do I get my first free month?
- How does my friend get the items?
- Are there any limitations on the Aion demo serial codes?
- Terms and Conditions
- Help and Support