January 28, 2015 Game Update Patch Notes
In the January 28, 2015 game update to Steel Cavalry, we've added new features and made changes to a few existing game systems.
The new features and changes include:
- Previously socketed manastones will no longer be destroyed when you fail to socket a manastone.
- Enchantment Stones have been simplified.
- Equipment Amplification has been added.
- Returning Player Abbeys will be available for players who haven't been in game for 30 days.
- Broker functionality has been improved.
To read about all the changes and additions in this update, check out our complete patch notes here.