Daevas have helped Shugos in the past to keep raiders out of the Shugo Imperial Tomb, but now intruders have found their way into the Emperor’s Vault and they intend to rob the vault of everything it has! It is up to you Daevas to kick the intruders out and tyhe Shugos will reward you with a cut of their treasure!
Shugo Emperor's Vault does share a thematic background with the Shugo Imperial Tomb, but it's a whole new adventure featuring new skills and requiring a completely new strategy!
- How to Participate -
The instance is for groups of three, and all members must be at least 40 to enter. When you enter the instance, you and your party members will choose which Ancient Elite Shugo Warrior to transform into. Choose from Brave Templarerk’s Soul, Furious Gladiatorerk’s Soul and Roiling Sorcererk’s Soul. Each class will have five preassigned skills at their disposal when going through the instance.
Your group will have eight minutes to fight and clear as many mobs as you can. Each mob contributes to a points total and your final score will determine your rank. Each rank provides a certain number of keys to each group member, which are then used to open treasure boxes in the Vault!
- Rewards -
After your eight minutes are up and you’ve received your rank and keys, speak to the Vault Keeper who will transport each group member to their own private treasure chest room. Emperor's Treasure Box require one key while the Emperor's Quality Treasure Box need three. Use keys you earned, or pick some up from the store. Rusty Keys from the instance will disappear upon exiting so use ‘em.
While in the treasure room, each treasure box you open has a chance to spawn a Golden Porgus! Defeating a Golden Porgus will spawn an Emperor's Premium Treasure Box that requires seven keys to open. Once open, you will be handsomely rewarded with a random assortment of the event’s top tier prizes. Follow this link to the forums for the full rewards list.
- Relics Exchange -
Before you leave the instance, you have the option of exchanging your AP relics from the instance with Raynerk and Marinerk. Or you can hold on to them and exchange them later if you like! The exchange rate is comparable to the best rates available in game!
- Tips -
- When playing as the Templar, you have a heal skill that can be used on any party member.
- Cooperation is key to conquering the instance. Try to set up a skill rotation with your fellow players to most effectively defeat the monsters.
- Some skills have synergistic effects. For example, the Gladiator has an AoE knockup skill that allows the Sorceror to use an ability that deals tons of damage.
- Some rewards are exclusive to certain boxes, so make sure to open those if you are after a certain item.
- The higher the rank you achieve, the greater chance you have to see a Golden Porgus. You could even see more than one!
- Take advantage of the healing pad in the instance to regain your health before fighting more intruders.
You can enter the instance once a day free for the duration of the event period. For additional runs and keys, Bonus Entry Scrolls and Vault Keys are both on the store! Event ends February 18, 2015. Save the Shugo Emperor's Vault today!