NCSOFT Password and Account Security Notice
In order to better protect your accounts, NCSOFT is taking ongoing measures to increase account security. However, there are a few things that you can do to help ensure your account is secure.
- Change your NCSOFT Master Account password as well as all of your game account passwords on a regular basis.
- Use unique usernames and passwords for your NCSOFT Master Account and game accounts.
- Never share your account information or passwords with anyone. NCSOFT employees will never ask for your account information, unless you contact Customer Service directly for assistance.
- 4. Beware of phishing attempts in-game and online. Do not click on any in-game link, as NCSOFT will never send you an in-game link. When logging into your NCSOFT Master Account be aware that some sites will use identical visuals, links, and special offers in an attempt to steal your account information.
- Keep your operating system and virus protection software updated.
For additional information we encourage you to visit our Play Smart page.