(Click to enlarge)
You can tell by her bubbly looks that her concept art and the charismatic gunslinger's concept art were done by completely different artists, can't you? Here's what we know about this new class:
- The Troubadour uses magical melodies and songs to heal group members, and weaken or attack enemies.
- Though Troubadours have healing powers, they're not just support! They could be a real force in PvP
- Troubadour can be compared to a cross between cleric and spiritmaster.
- The class's "skill tempo" isn't fast, and though Troubadours are (currently) not a difficult class to play, they can be very adaptable to the needs of the group.
- Troubadours wear cloth armor.
That's all the info we have for now! What do you think of this new class? Will you play a Troubadour?