Panesterra Inter-server Siege Beta Participation Rewards
Amidst unrelenting player-versus-player battles in Panesterra, we enter the third week of the live beta siege tests. If you aren't familar with Panesterra, you can read all about it in our first announcement here. Currently in Panesterra, war has broken out for the dominance of the lands. Each server faction is pitted against another server faction randomly across four zones. For week three, we will be rolling out participation rewards! There will be rewards for all siege participants, and victorious factions will receive bonus rewards for their entire server!
Third Siege Beta – Sunday, November 23
Per usual, entrance to the siege for both offense or defense will be on a first come first serve basis in the Hall/Walk of Fame for 1-Star Officers and higher. Beta participation rewards will be available after the Wednesday’s maintenance following the siege. Rewards will be delivered via in-game mail.
This week’s rewards include:
- (1) Ceramium Medal
- (1) [Event] Major Crown Bundle
- (1) Noble Ancient Manastone Bundle
If you’ve participated in the first two siege betas, we’ll also be rewarding you for your participation. Participants will be getting additional Ceramium Medals and [Event] Major Crown Bundles as well as the following bonus reward:
Week One participants will receive (1) Composite Manastone Pouch.
Week Two participants will receive (1) Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic).
The four victorious factions of the Panesterra siege beta will also get a survey the following Monday after the siege:
- (1) Administrator’s Boon – 3 Day
- (1) Lucky Vinna II
Rewards are only available during the next two sieges.
Fourth Siege Beta - Sunday, November 30
The bonus reward for this siege is Farushunerk's Bonus Bundle. The fourth siege is the final siege for the first beta period. We'll be taking a short break to implement adjustments and changes to roll into the second beta phase that opens up additional content tied to Panesterra.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do the base Artifacts do? How do we use them?
- Each base has two artifacts under the protection of two guardians. Take down the guardians and the artifact is yours. These particular artifacts do not require any stones for activation. After claiming the artifact, it will take a few moments to charge. These artifacts are powerful but their use is limited.
- The Artifacts are:
- Mirage Dance - Deals continual damage inside the fortress
- Chaos Wind - Deals damage around the fortress and reduces flight time.
- By using these powerful artifacts you can impact the outcome of the siege. Once activated, the artifacts cannot be used again for a while so timing their usage will be important.
- Can we use other artifacts in the area?
- The only artifacts available to you and your faction are the ones near the base you spawn in. You can capture other artifacts in other bases in the area, but you will not be able to use them.
Rewards for Sunday's siege beta participation and previous participation will be delivered via in-game mail the following Wednesday after the maintenance. With your help and feedback, we'll be making changes and adjustments to Panesterra and opening additional inter-server content soon!
See you Sunday!