Upheaval Launches in Two Days
During his invasion, Beritra’s forces spilled over the lands leaving havoc and destruction in their wake. His goal in the ensuing chaos was to destroy the seals hiding the lost continent where the Dragon Lord Ereshkigal was imprisoned. With the continent rediscovered, Beritra now aims to discover where Ereshkigal has hidden her powerful Balaur relics to claim them for his own. However, the breaking of the seals had devastating consequences. The lands surrounding the seals; Tiamaranta, Sarpan, Danaria and Katalam have all collapsed into the ocean, changing the face of Atreia once again.
We are less than two days away from the next Aion expansion, Upheaval. In the meantime, take advantage of our two events, Code Red: Atreia and End of the World, and to prepare yourself for what is to come, read up on our highlights and then experience the Upheaval on June 17, 2015!
- Upheaval Teaser Site
- Upheaval Sneak Peek: The Afterburner Mount
- Upheaval Sneak Peek: The Story So Far
- Upheaval Sneak Peek: Majestic Clucklich Mount
- Aion: Upheaval Skill Change Preview
- Upheaval Sneak Peek: Cygnea Flythrough
- Stonespear Reach Territory Battle Guide
- Upheaval Sneak Peek: Enshar Flythrough